A Personality Quiz. Have a pen and paper handy before you read any further. As soon as you read a
question, write the answer right away. Read the following questions, imagining the
scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do NOT think
about the questions excessively.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your Dream
House. Describe its size.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining table. Describe what you
see on AND around the table.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the
cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body
of water. What type of body of water is is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
Find the results below...
This has been a relational psychology test. The answers given to the questions have been shown
to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives. The analysis follows:
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal
with your problems. (passive/aggressive)
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence
of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the
perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example,
styrafoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable,
and metal and plastic are durable.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your desire for love.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your love