Don't miss the boat!
"All I Really Need to Know About Life,
I Learned from Noah's Ark"
(1) Don't miss the boat.
(2) Don't forget we're all in the same boat.
(3) Plan ahead--it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
(4) Stay fit--when you're 600 years old someone might ask you to do
something really big.
(5) Don't listen to critics, just get on with what has to be done.
(6) For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
(7) Two heads are better than one.
(8) Build your future on high ground.
(9) Speed isn't always an advantage; after all, the snails were on the
same ark as the cheetahs.
(10) When you're stressed, float awhile.
(11) Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic.
(12) Remember that the woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than the
(13) No matter what the storm, when God is with you, there's a rainbow
Find out What Would Happen If Noah Built the Ark Today. Click Here
When You're Having a Bad Day, Think of Noah. Click Here
Life is Short, Laugh More!
Power of the
Click on the
Key NOW !
Funny Pictures to Send to your Friends and Family